Video Mapping with VJ Eletroiman (Telenoika)
Thursday, 02 May 2019 | 18:00 > 21:00
Friday, 03 May 2019 | 18:00 > 21:00
Saturday, 04 May 2019 | 18:00 > 21:00
Sunday, 05 May 2019 | 18:00 > 21:00
Duration: 12 hours
Price: 150,00 € | BUY NOW
Technical study, optical, video projectors, lux, blueprint, 2d, 3d, music and sound effects
Taught by VJ Eletroiman, member of the Telenoika Community.
After a painstaking measurement process, we construct detailed 2D and 3D models of the target surface. We then generate the audio and video content, using these models to “map” the content onto the finest details of the specific site. This allows us to visually alter the appearance of the architecture – by controlling light, colour and surface volume – to change its very nature and transform the way it's perceived.
Our standard plan can be sketched as follows:
1. Technical Site Visit for photography and measurements
2. Assessment of site-specific technical requirements to devise the technical rider
3. Software development
4. 2D and 3D modelling
5. Test Site Visit for verification of the modelled template against the site;
6. Visual content creation
7. Audio content creation
8. Post-production and editing
9. On-site set-up and final adjustments
10. Live show
- The Telenoika Collective is an association of free culture and audiovisual experimentation that has developed research in the field of video mapping.
In recent years, the group has made a lot of mapping projects in many international audiovisual festivals.