Bozar, Brussels Belgium, Brussels, Belgium
Culture Action Europe invites audio-visual-artists to a “Live Performers Meeting” (LPM) in Brussels.
AVnode LPM 2015 > 2018
BOZAR – Brussels 26 and 27 April 2018
On 26th and 27th April 22 audio-visual artists from all over Europe will participate in a two-day event in Brussels organised by Culture Action Europe. The focus will be on the topic of Audience Development. This theme we see highly relevant as the audio-visual-performances are still a niche art.
On Thursday 26st April we will start at 14:00 in the Salon Royale at BOZAR with a project meeting lead by Gianluca Del Gobbo and Costanza Mola while on Friday 27th April Cristina Da Milano will hold an Audience Development workshop. Christina Da Milano was co-author of the Audience Development Study and continues her research and trainings through the Fabulamundi contemporary playwriting project.
AVnode LPM 2015 > 2018 is a cooperation project between 13 partners from 12 countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Turkey and United Kingdom, aimed to promote and develop live video culture to European and worldwide audience with 14 events per year:
- Stagione Culturale Francese in Italia| Institut Français d’Italie | Rome Italy | June-October
- Live Cinema festival| Flyer Communication | Rome Italy | September
- Patch Lab Festival| Kultural Kolektiv Foundation | Kraków Poland | October
- Lunchmeat Festival| Lunchmeat o.s. | Praha Czech Republic | October
- Madatac| Transfera Media Arts sl | Madrid Spain | January
- B-Seite Festival| Verein für visuelle Kunst und Jetztkultur e.V. | Mannheim Germany | March
- Oddstream Festival| Stichting Oddstream | Nijmegen Netherlands | March
- AV Audience Development| Culture Action Europe | Brussels Belgium | April
- AV Playground| 4youreye Bischof-Herlbauer OG | Vienna Austria | April
- Live Performers Meeting| Flyer Communication | Amsterdam Italy | May
- Athens Digital Arts Festival| Multitrab Productions | Athens Greece | May
- ROM| Művelődési Szint Kft. | Budapest Hungary | May
- Splice Festival| Elastic Eye Ltd | London United Kingdom | May
- Bursa AV residency| Bursa Metropolitan Municipality | Bursa Turkey | July
AVnode LPM 2015 > 2018 project gives special attention to Audience Development activities and strategies. The purpose is to help European artists/cultural professionals and their works reach as many people as possible across Europe, as well as extend access to cultural works to under-represented groups.