Mirando de frente hacia el pasado.
Duration: 20 min.
Friday, 25 January 2013 | 20:25 > 20:45 2013-01-25T20:25:00.000Z | Plaza de Las Artes
audio-visual performance to be presented at the exterior that will travel around the distinct spaces of contemporary politic emancipation from Mexico city. starting with the metropoli (standing metropoli as the architectural, culture and social elements of the city), next will be the body (space subjected to normativities) and the protest (as a utopian space of social emancipation).
- Drummer, experimenter, multifaceted, poly sentimental economics student. Music is my passion, combined with other disciplines and create new atmospheres. I play in the band "Pluvia Lunae" and collaborated on the music of "Collective Aguamiel".
- Young artist, making a best future
- i'm a visual artist, who specialy works with audio-visual medium and all the variaties of it; i'm interested in exploring the posibilities of images and it´s montage to persuit diferent meanings.
- Works in various media, such as photography, live cinema, intervencion, also works in the project T.L.C. (back of corporal liberation, trasero is an ambiguous word, it means back , backside, behind, ass) and in the collective Aguamiel
- Community Esmeralda arising in performing arts projects that reflect on the context for public space intervene.
VJMX agree with the philosophy of the power of the image and the opening speech.
- Student of the National School of Painting, Sculpture and Engraving "La Esmeralda." My production is supported by previous studies graphic design.
I am currently doing audiovisual interventions in public space through narratives that deal with social conflicts that have occurred in the city of Mexico in recent years.
During my career I have worked in various processes ranging from drawing and objects intervention to actions in the public arena. My practice moves between sarcastic and ironic political grounds.
- I am a student of Visual Arts at the National School of Painting, Sculpture and Engraving "La Esmeralda". MEAD member of the group AGUAMIEL. interested in live cinema, live performance and video installation.
- Study visual arts in the emerald and participated in the Aguamiel collective.
I am interested in the issues protesters and subversive to the system as well as the relationship between art and activism.
Working primarily with the manipulation of sound and video in real time.