ReyMenta vs MkUltra 2017
Duration: 30 min.
Friday, 19 May 2017 | 23:57 > 00:27 2017-05-19T23:57:00.000Z | Upper Room
Deep throbbing bass, generative visuals evocative of the constant rumble of the bass, audio-reactive images, mixed with psychedelic and epilepsy inducing abstraction.
- timodufner is a musician, visual artists and scientist in the field of media and information technology. As a VJ, he perform as an AudioVideo Live Act while he is also part of various production teams in electronic music. The main focus of his work lies in the exploitation of software failures, so called glitches, real time processing, live coding, machine learning as well as the direct interaction of sound and image. Past performances took place at the ZKM (Centre for...
- Combination of visuals and original music.
Animation of photos, videos, original drawings, shader live-coding/mix.
Musical creation with machines, bass, worked and improvised voices, on an industrial electro-rock background.
- MrX: vocals, visual creator, composer
- Bruce: bass, VJ, composer
- Eric Medine is a Los Angeles area artist working in multimedia and video art. Most recently he completed a residency at the Can Serrat Centro de Actividades Artisticas in Barcelona, Spain. He has given numerous lectures, workshops, and presentations on topics such as curating electronic art, hacking video game hardware, and software programming for live video exhibitions. He currently is co-director of La-Va.org, a loosely organized communtiy of video artists working primarily in the...