Duration: 30 min.
AVnode will develop into a cultural umbrella association in 2012, being formed by a group of professionals and organizers of audio/visual art festivals from all over Europe.
The ability and experience accumulated by its founding members in years of work in the international scene of digital arts make the project a quality brand for all contemporary and future cultural productions that will be proposed under the AVnode label.
AVnode wants to establish itself as a formally recognized international organization with the aim to provide its members with funds, technical and cultural partnerships necessary for the achievement and development of projects and events such as festivals.
During LPM it will take place the third AV Node Meeting, after the previous already made in Berlin @ Transmediale Cafè and in Mannheim @ BSeite Festival 2012.
- The live visual performance group "4youreye" was set up the early 1990s. The duo started their artistic journey in the Rave, Ambient and Club culture of the 90's. Their track record of over 15 years includes countless performances in Austria, around Europe and all around the international circuit from
Malaysia, Russia, Japan, India and China.
The duo stands for fast, hard cuts and unconventional screen sequences, which blow the dust off old images. Ever changing picture collages tune into the...
- 4youreye - LIVE VISUAL PERFORMANCES & PROJECTION DESIGN SINCE 1993
The live visual performance group "4youreye" was set up the early 1990s. The duo started their artistic journey in the Rave, Ambient and Club culture of the 90's. Their track record of over 15 years includes countless performances in Austria, around Europe and all around the international circuit from
Malaysia, Russia, Japan, India and China.
The duo stands for fast, hard cuts and unconventional screen sequences, which blow the dust...
Italy Roma, Vasto, Bologna, Rome, Pisa, Avellino, Como, Reggio Emilia, Ragusa, Bergamo, Salerno, Turkey Istanbul, Netherlands Eindhoven, Amsterdam, México Mexico City, Xalapa, South Africa Cape Town, Belarus Minsk, United Kingdom Brighton, Germany Berlin, Spain Salamanca, Vietnam Ho Chi Minh CityItaly, RomaItaly, VastoTurkey, IstanbulNetherlands, EindhovenMéxico, Mexico CitySouth Africa, Cape TownItaly, BolognaBelarus, MinskItaly, RomeItaly, PisaItaly, AvellinoNetherlands, AmsterdamItaly, ComoMéxico, XalapaUnited Kingdom, BrightonGermany, BerlinItaly, Reggio EmiliaItaly, RagusaSpain, SalamancaItaly, BergamoItaly, SalernoVietnam, Ho Chi Minh CityLPM - Live Performers Meeting
Born in 2004, with the aim to answer to the need for creating a space-temporal referential field where to meet, know each other and share vjing related experiences, LPM is now an international meeting dedicated to artists, professionals and passionates of veejaying, visual and live video performance.
The event features a full programme of live video performances open to the public, applied in combination with the most varied forms of artistic expression, and a number of...
- roBOt Festival
Bologna 24 September; 2nd - 5th October 2013
roBOt festival is an international event dedicated to digital arts and electronic music, which will be held from 2th to 5th October 2013 at Palazzo Re Enzo in Bologna, Italy.
call4roBOt is a call for research aimed at those who wish to present an artwork relevant to the content of the festival.
The theme of roBOt06:
# DIGITAL VERTIGO
So-called Big Data phenomenon has focus on the relationship between individuality and cumulonimbus of information....
- Mauritius Seeger is a Berlin based video artist, programmer and VJ who has a strong interest in lens-based media: music videos, short films and photography. Much of his current work focuses on interactive aspect of video installations that draw on his experience in computer vision, combining his passion and experience in video with the power of software to create engaging audience responsive installations.
- Elwira Wojtunik and Popesz Csaba Láng are an internationally renowned Polish-Hungarian duo of multimedia artists working at the intersection of creative computing, design and light-art, creating interactive multimedia installations, wide-format projections, video mappings and scenography projections for theatre and opera.
In their works they use a variety of new media tools, often implementing their own codes, patches and mathematic algorithms.
They have participated in significant international digital media art exhibitions and events around the world, including the MuseumsQuartier in Vienna, the...
- toby*spark is an audio-visual producer and performer, the alter-ego of Toby Harris. Graduated as a mechanical engineer, deeply interested in investigation of augmented reality, interactive design and responsive and immersive digital environments, he started to play as a vj due to thje exploration of the creative possibilities of technology and user-experience design.
Narrative and meaning became increasingly important in his live video and he found his best way in fusing cinema, vj tools and performance. Exploring the potential of user...
- LeCollagiste VJ is Motion designer, Blogmaster and conceptor.
Performance audiovisuel Zecklaown and LeCollagiste VJ
- VisualBerlin is a video art club that offers a platform for live video performers seeking cooperative projects and mutual exchange.
The Videokunst-Club VisualBerlin e.V. is a non-profit organization founded in late 2005. Its members who currently originate from seven different nations have participated in numerous festivals and events around the globe. The club has organized several video performance festivals in Berlin.
The club aims to spread information about the projected image as used in a live performance setting and all of its...
- Promoter, producer, coder, networks enthusiast is considered a guru of the new media and the digital arts world as well as a pioneer in the Audio Visual Performing Arts, he was born in Rome in 1970.
Very interested in any kind of avant-garde, costume, music, art and experimentation, it is updated on all sorts of innovation in art, technology and communication.
In 1996, with a background in house party organization from 1988, he founded and coordinates the various...